The Consultation Allows:
- a time for you to tell us everything you love about your dog as well as all of the things you’d like to improve
- a time for you to ask us direct questions about the realistic expectations of training for your dog
- a time for you to talk with us and decide if our training philosophies are a good fit for you
- a time for us to share all of the different types of training approaches to consider
- a time where we can make quality recommendations for our training programs
- a time for you to make a qualified decision based on your personal experience after seeing our training in action
Bottom line: it’s a “Positive Tails Test Drive” that is a must anytime you are considering training your dog.
We address many different areas of training, including but not limited to:
- Leash pulling
- Advanced & Basic Obedience
Our training is safe, free of confrontation, conflict, and confusion. There is no yelling or punishment in our training progressions. We direct our focus on generating and maintaining a happy and relaxed attitude in all of our dogs.
- Immersion Programs (a.k.a. Board & Train)
- Specialty Off-Leash Group Classes (Exclusively for Graduates of our Immersion Training Program)
- Specialty Off-Leash Private Training (Exclusively for Graduates of our Immersion Training Program)
Your success is ensured with our results-oriented year-round support, including phone / email / text consulting, and follow-up visits as needed.